PR

Sunday 4 July 2010

The X-Files; Xen Tan Face Tanner Luxe


Ladies.....

Do you fake it?

I do.......Bloke doesn't seem to mind either.

I'm talking about fake tan.....get your minds out of the gutter! Even though I'm currently running a tanning salon and can have a sunbed whenever I want, I don't. I don't want to end up with leathery skin and wrinkles

So this is my general pre-tanned state. Not too bad during the Winter, but come Summer I need to rev it up a little....



Xen Tan Dark Lotion has been my tan of choice for a long time now..........I love the cherry bakewell scent and the ease of application. However, I wanted something the same but different for my face (i know, i seem crazy)
"Where for art thou amazing face tanner" was my tweet.
Luckily, the amazing folks at Xen Tan UK heard my cries of distress and sent me a tube of the Face Tanner Luxe post haste.


The tube of fantasticness!

Compared to the original Xen Tan, this one has more of a greenish tinge and a rather lush vanilla smell! It contains Vitamin E and Shea Butter to give you a super smooth tan and a mega moisturised face. During application, Bloke referred to me as smelling like a cupcake.....spose that's not such a bad thing!


Top Splodge - Xen Tan Face Tanner Luxe
Bottom Splodge - Xen Tan Dark Lotion

So.........the application. Apply the Face Tanner Luxe to your face and neck with your fingers, then wash your hands. It may look green when it first comes out of the tube, but it applies a really nice sheer olive colour (no scary witch face here!)
Once that was done, I applied my normal Xen Tan to the rest of my body using a mitt. Simples.


Smug mid-application picture


Although you can just leave for 3 hours and then shower, I always prefer to leave my tan on overnight...the geek/freak in me thinks it'll go darker and darker the longer i leave it.

And here's the final picture! Tantastic!

It's not hard to look super tanned next to a Scottish Bloke...


So would I repurchase? Damn right I would!! This little tube of goodness has totally changed my face tanning.....no more yucky tan-filled pores, no dry bits, no biscuit/curry scent. Major WIN.
And I can guarantee I'll be first in the queue when Xen Tan launches the Dark Lotion Absolute Luxe..........cos for me, super dark = bestest!


FYI - this product was provided by PR. The fact I got it for free has made no impact whatsoever on my review, and I shall quite happily buy my next tube when this one runs out!




No comments:

Post a Comment